Friday 4 March 2011

What do we want to do for the bachelorette?

I emailed the bridesmaids and bachelorette guests what they wanted to do for the bachelorette. I just want to know what most people are willing to spend.


Oops, I opened up a can of worms. Now, I have girls emailing me with their opinions.


Okay, I wanted opinions. And most people's feedback is useful. Most people want to go to a spa and get a small treatment. Most people want to put in $10-$15 for the bride's spa day. Most people want to get a limo. Most people want to go out to a nice dinner.




But I'm getting some confusing responses, too.

Me: Do we want to get a limo to drive us around town? It'll be a bit more expensive than cabbing it each way, but it'll be way more luxurious.
Jen: Can't we ask someone who's not coming to drive us around?

Huh? Does she mean someone's husband or boy-friend? And for a group of 20 women, that's going to be more than one someone to drive us around.


Me: If we get a limo, it'll cost $50-$60 each, depending on how many are interested.
Sam: I really want to get a limo, but I can only put in $40 towards the limo.

Huh? Am I supposed to make up the difference in cost?


Are they getting confused, thinking they must come? Do they think I'm rich and going to make up the cost for them? Or maybe they think I've overestimated the cost, so they can haggle?

No comments:

Post a Comment